We are an Interior Designer firm in Birmingham Alabama. We have started this blog as a record of all the beautiful things that we find which inspire us. It also is a portfolio of our past and current works. Our style is to create spaces that inspire while providing a sense of comfort and home. We hope you enjoy reading our blog.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

"The Intern"

My name is Katherine and this summer I have the privilege of interning at Marjorie Johnston & Co. To say that I am excited about this opportunity would be an understatement. As long as I can remember, I have been enthralled with beautiful things. I love the idea of transforming the spaces in which we live into something that invites you in, a truly lovely space. Spaces like these can captivate the imagination and the heart. They are places not only to live but dwellings in which we think, create, and enjoy. I am excited to see the process of creating such a space. I will use this blog to take you along on the adventure of creating beautiful spaces. I will share with you our inspirations, work, and other fun ideas. Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment